Duration: Permanent contract
Type: Full time (8.30am – 5pm ; Mon-Fri)
Responsible to: General Manager
Location: Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7PP
Lycored is looking for a confident, motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our small dynamique team in Aylesford and develop within the organisation.
- To provide IT support for all internal systems
- Providing real-time I.T support to Aylesford Site, including being the first link between external IT provider and Lycored UK. This includes support of all I.T issues, installation, updating and training of software and hardware
- To support the Aylesford Management team in the implementation of key projects including, but not limited to, additional staff training, data cleansing and inputting of data for all departments.
- Ensure that all IT platforms are upgraded as required, to keep up with the latest technology on a timely basis with minimal interruption to the working environment.
- To create, maintain, audit and supply accurate Crystal/Excel/GFS/JDA/CRM reports for management information as required.
- Manage all IT/Projects to ensure tasks are completed on a timely basis as required
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual reports for parent company
- Be the point of contact for the relevant I.T suppliers for any related issues
- Rolling out new hardware and software upgrades
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- To undertake ad-hoc reports/projects as required.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Qualification and Experience
- A relevant degree or equivalent and appropriate professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience
- Previous working experience with SAP/ SAP Business One, and MS SQL is essential.
- Previous experience with Crystal Reports, Warehouse Management Systems, Barcoding and Labelling Systems would be desirable.
- In depth knowledge of IT systems, networks, hardware and software
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Experience in Microsoft and Windows operating systems
- Advanced Excel
- Fluent in English
- Organised and methodical
- Self Starter – Able to prioritise work to adhere to tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to details and analytical abilities
- Demonstrates self-belief and integrity
- The capability to contribute to the wider strategic development of the organisation
- Ability to innovate and find creative and practical solutions to complex problems and to exploit new opportunities
- Able to build relationships and happy to share knowledge with colleagues ensuring collaboration and business partnering
- Actively seeks to keep professional expertise up to date, to acquire new skills and knowledge and to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
- Excellent organisational skills and time management skill
- Excellent influencing skills and the ability to implement change
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
TRAINING AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENT
Lycored is a small but very proactive business when it comes to personnel development. The individual will receive internal and external training as required based on experience.
- Company Pension + Life Assurance
- Health Care
- 25 days of holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Eye care and childcare vouchers
- Free parking
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Become part of an established company with an excellent culture
- Opportunity to support charities and be involved in fundraising events – we regularly have social events happening at our sites
- Provide you with an opportunity to work with some leading blue chip brands across numerous industries
- Opportunity to work in a fast and dynamic environment and working alongside like-minded people